Friday, January 8, 2010

Welcome!

Welcome to my new venture, Cooking Without A Net. I agonized for days about the title of this new blog. I wanted to be quirky, different, fun, and memorable. Finally it dawned on me - Cooking Without A Net. It's a play on the title of my other blog, and it is an accurate description of my culinary technique. I'm totally self-taught, no lessons, and boy, does it show sometimes.

My vision for this blog is to make it a place to entertain you with tales of my cooking trials and errors, to experiment with new recipes and update old ones, and ask you to share your stories as well.

I also hope that this will help me substitute comfort eating with comfort cooking. I know I sometimes eat to fill the void left when my daughters died. I figure if I'm going to be in the kitchen, I might as well be productive.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to add to the mix? Throw it in!